STARTING YOUR SEEDS - MATERIAL GUIDE
There are many different methods for seed starting out there, but we wanted to share our recommended materials to get started. These recommendations are of products we've used over the years that are most helpful (in our experience)!
We also have a more detailed blog post including specific instructions on how to START YOUR SEEDS and our top 5 seed starting tips.
- SEEDS of your choice - we are using our Dill, Basil, Cilantro, & Parsley ORGANIC SEED PACKS
- SEED STARTING MIX of your choice - we are using our KOMBEKURO POTTING SOIL - our house mix of Organic Soil, Coconut Coir, Perlite, & Biochar
- SCOOP - we are using our MINI DOUBLE TROWEL
- CONTAINER - we are using our SEED STARTER POTS
- TRAY - we are using our Size Small (5 5/8" diameter) PORCELAIN TRAY
- LABELS - we are using our reusable Stainless Steel PLANT ARCH TAGS
- PENCIL / PEN / MARKER - we are using our WAX PENCIL
- WATER - any room temperature tap water is ok to use
- WATERING CAN (optional) - we are using a watering can with a narrow spout to water the seed pots
DISCLAIMER: All materials listed are recommendations, we encourage you to use any materials that you already have. You are welcome to modify or substitute any items as needed!
Please leave any questions or comments below!