(2) REFILLS for Sustee Aquameter
The Sustee Aquameter senses water at root level, no more dirty fingers & damaged roots trying to gauge moist soil by feel. Leave the device in the pot to continuously monitor soil humidity and show you when to water.
- 1 set of Refills includes 2 replacement sticks for use with refillable Sustee (purchase separately)
- Easy to replace core refills, just twist off cap - remove used core - insert new core and replace cap
- Cores are composed of natural fibers and are biodegradable
- Made in Japan
WHITE = DRY (water)
BLUE = WET (don't water)
SMALL: pots below 5" in diameter
MEDIUM: pots 5" - 7" in diameter
- LARGE: pots 7" - 14" in diameter
DIRECTIONS TO REPLACE SUSTEE CORE:
1. Remove the top cap by turning Counterclockwise.
2. Remove the used inner core from the Sustee (make sure to remove all debris too)
3. Add new inner core (make sure you replace all components in a single operation: Inner core, blue sheet and straw.)
NOTE: Keep the extra refill in the inner bag of the product package until just before use. Once taken out of the bag, the refill's core material may discolor.
RECOMMENDED: Replace core with REFILLS - every 6-9 months (If you notice issues with the color changing - it's time to replace).