Soil Moisture Sensor for Potted PlantsThe Sustee Aquameter senses water at root level, no more dirty fingers & damaged roots trying to gauge moist soil by feel. Leave the device in the pot to continuously monitor soil humidity and show you when to water.
- Prevent withering & root rot
- No batteries – Environmentally friendly – Creates little waste
- Made in Japan
SMALL: pots below 5" in diameter
MEDIUM: pots 5" - 7" in diameter
- LARGE: pots 7" - 14" in diameter
Pair a Sustee with our PLANT POT!
DIRECTIONS:1. Place upright in soil between edge of pot and plant stem, just covering the depth mark on the Sustee.
2. Water your plant and give it time to absorb moisture and siphon up to the display window.
3. Color changes to blue, when the plant is watered.
4. Leave Sustee in the soil – when the color returns to white, it is time for watering.
WHITE = DRY (water)
BLUE = WET (don't water)
RECOMMENDED: Replace core with REFILLS - every 6-9 months (If you notice issues with the color changing - it's time to replace).