Plant Soil Moisture Sensor for Potted Plants
- Senses water at root level, no dirty fingers & damaged roots trying to gauge moist soil by feel
- Leave the device in the pot to continuously monitor soil humidity and show you when to water
- Prevent withering & root rot
- No batteries – Environmentally friendly – Creates little waste
- MEDIUM: best for pots 4.7 to 7 inches in diameter
- LARGE: best for pots over 7 inches in diameter
- Made in Japan
Use this with our Japanese Fertilizer in your plant pots!
EASY TO USE:
Place upright in soil between edge of pot and plant stem, just covering the depth mark on the Sustee.
Water your plant and give it time to absorb moisture and siphon up to the display window.
Color changes to blue, when the plant is watered.
Leave Sustee in the soil – when the color returns to white, it is time for watering.